- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities
- Full time permanent opportunity
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world’s largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Further to this, offer here is:
- 12.5% super
- Opportunity for career progression
- An inclusive and friendly office culture
- Leadership role
About the role
The QLD Regional Credit Manager will be responsible to lead credit control activities that effectively support a portfolio of customer accounts minimising customer/credit risk and bad debts.
- Lead a small team ensuring timely credit decisions are made within company guidelines.
- Ensure customer issues are resolved quickly and payments are allocated & collection targets are met & accurate
- Optimise relationships with a professional, proactive & consistent approach
- Supports and holds the business accountable for credit KPIs
- Previous credit leadership experience
- Trade credit experience
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of regional credit related legislation
- SAP experience would be a benefit but not essential
For more information visit our Careers site: http://www.holcim.com.au/careers.html